Wednesday 11 May 2011

No quilting on Wednesdays

… I've decided on another weekly 'non quilting' post this one will be for Wednesdays but only if you can cope with all this excitement…

Just because my obsession is fabric doesn't mean yours is, and I understand post after post of my quilts being made can be pretty mundane. So I'm going to post my weekly favourite photo. Chances are it will be something that my gorgeous hubby has taken as he's a keen amateur photographer, and I have to admit I love his shots but in this instance my first one is a photo taken by Oscar.

He took it last week at Brooklands racetrack on his dad's iphone. He had a great time and took so many fantastic shots of some gorgeous cars but this was one of my favourties, I love it. Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.