Wednesday 8 June 2011

I've been rumbled…

…my secrets out.

My friend worked out the reason that I don't quite finish a quilt is because that means I have to sell it.

Hands up – Guilty, as charged.

I love my quilts and I'd love to keep them all but I'm not allowed any more fabric unless I start to sell them. Boo!

So today I have made my first attempt to set up a shop on Folksy, I now have a headache and god knows how many emails from paypal and Folksy…however, my yellowpuff ball was finished yesterday and as soon as I have taken some good shots (which I'm off to do now) I should have it listed for sale by the end of the week. Hoorah!

Finished quilt below, finished binding it yesterday but only took a quick shot on my iphone.


Hope your having a good day.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.