Sunday 26 June 2011

Lovely parcels in the post!

So yesterday I received my backing fabric for my puffball rainbow and my single quilt. I am really pleased,  they both look fab and I can't wait to finish of the quilts…



…but they are going to have to wait for today though as I'm currently stitching my circles!


Close up of one of the circles – obviously!


…and playing with the newest members of the family 'Bubble and Squeak', what were we thinking?!!


Hopefully my circle quilt top will be finished today… who am I kidding – something will come along to send me off on a tangent!

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. Hope you stay focused. Looking forward to seeing the circle quilt finished. Sweet guinea pigs and love their names!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.