Monday 11 July 2011

In Awe!

Hats off to all you people out there who hold down a job whilst looking after their children and still find time to sew and blog…

…however, it seems that I am not one of those people who can do all four!!!

I seem to have been running around like a headless chicken since my last post (way back whenever that was). There's been a canoeing trip with school, Kew gardens trip, my morning in reception, 'new' school meetings, 'old' school meetings, 50 wedding invites to print and make up for my cousin (this was the major cause for my headlessness, especially when I printed and made up 40 with a spelling mistake), oh and not forgetting a trip to A&E yesterday after my little boy hit the floor with his head – thankfully he's fine, nothing that a bit of super 'hero' glue couldn't fix!

…and breathe!

However in all this madness that is my life at the moment I did manage to make a peg bag on Saturday!






I made it without the use of a hanger this time and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out, kinda want to keep this one… but no! Another peg bag being cut out this afternoon, hopefully get this one on folksy today too.

A hectic week to follow… let me think – wedding invites are complete and in the post, in school Wednesday, Thursday maybe Friday with the guinea pigs as show and tell, nope, I think a relaxing week is ahead… famous last words! I'll have to wait and see.

Keep calm and happy sewing.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.