Thursday 8 December 2011

I used to quilt…

…now all I do is make sock monkeys!

This is just a little update for all those people who have expressed an interest – this is potentially my last batch before christmas – although there may be a few more little girls springing up!

Monkey Mug Shot Wall of Fame
just heads at the moment but it gives you an idea of colour.

If you are interested in a particular monkey please email me the reference and your name and I will aim to reserve him or her for you, and don't forget there are still a few little girls still looking for a home! Visit my sock monkey page!!!


mu.011 – RESERVED




br.pi.001




bl.bl.or.002 – RESERVED



bl.bl.003 – RESERVED



br.pi.bl–b.004 – RESERVED



br.pi.bl–s.005



gr.gr.006 – RESERVED



bl.gr.007 – RESERVED



or.or.008



pu.pu.009



tu.tu.010 – RESERVED

…baby's to follow and one more multi coloured striped little boy who's awaiting his ears!!!

Thanks for looking.

Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.