Monday 12 December 2011

Maxines' Sock Snowman no1

…so here she is!


Yay, I'm so proud of both the girls for making them (Kaly's are still in progress), and not meaning to sound cocky when I say …see I told you you could do it!

Despite the over stuffing in the beginning she has turned out just gorgeous – and most of all she's loved by her new owner! Unfortunately I could only photograph one of them because the other went on an outing into school today! See sometimes you just have to give things a go, the out come may really surprise you.

…there is one little thing though! You left a thread on your button Max!

Any other sock creations we can think of… seen a lovely cat!!! No, stop enough!

Thanks for looking

Rachael



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading – I would love to hear your comments.